Re: [OM] Making Progress

Subject: Re: [OM] Making Progress
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:45:51 -0400
Chuck... With our heat and humidity here by the Chesapeake Bay every plastic
deck

 I've seen has had a serious mold and mildew problem.

Our original wood surface held up for almost 20 years... and I seriously

doubt that I'll be around that much longer. And yeah... expensive, almost
3X.

Thanks, Bill.

Jez... I went with ceramic coated screws... just finished the 2nd five-pound
box.

CFO liked the color match. Time will tell if this was a good decision or
not.

Rick