Re: [OM] Thought for the day

Subject: Re: [OM] Thought for the day
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 06:58:15 -0700 (PDT)
Thats why I dont go to IKEA, where a "light assembly required" is the way you
get tricked into buying ugly furniture...:)

Having said that, not everything in that store is appalling:  For example, I
have the exact same table/chair set for my deck furniture as the one in the
picture you posted from your recent trip to Montreux:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1386759192_F5tDPnz-O-LB

Not only it came fully assembled, but also I think it is very elegant and
simply gorgeous.

OTOH, Alex watches TopGear religiously and I have to mitigate the damage done
mostly by Jeremy's moronic, but grand statements from time to time.

Boris

P.S.  I am with Moose and possible Andrew on the virgin issue...who has the
time and patience for that, waaaaaaaaaay overrated...:)