Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !

Subject: Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 06:24:32 -0400
It doesn't require much work at all.  The gigapixel camera does all the
crowd scanning photography and panorama building automatically.  Then
face recognition software will locate all of your Facebook friends (and
enemies) in the crowd.  That's exactly why it's so scary.  Hardly any
work required at all.  And it's cheap.  Just the $800 X-Y positioner to
build the matrix of images using a cheap, P&S digital camera.

Chuck Norcutt