Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !

Subject: Re: [OM] you can run but not hide !
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:08:51 +0200
You are right, I stand corrected. Hadn't read anything else than the first
post and viewed the photo.

I remember a Gigapan photo of the Obama inauguration showing all spectators
(thousands also) from a few years back. Those people were kind of sitting or
standing still but the people in this shot are moving. Makes stitching a lot
harder.

Wiliam