Re: [OM] IMG: Seville gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seville gallery
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:44:20 -0700
On 6/17/2011 12:14 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> Because my trip to Seville earlier this week was short on time, the
> photography output was relatively small, only 125 images surviving the
> initial cull. Of those, I am saving a few for the PAW, but I have selected 27
> for the customary gallery. It is a mix of the old (mainly the Triana barrio
> which I used to call my second home back in 2003-2004) and the new (Isla
> Cartuja, where the 1992 Expo was held and which is now a large complex
> housing the university and various offices):
>
> http://www.frozenlight.eu/sevilla2011

I'm hopelessly behind in viewing and commenting on the many images posted here.
I could just let this one go, but one
image has stayed with me. I don't know why, but "Statement With Legs" stands
out as different and worthwhile to me.

So of course I've "improved" it for my taste, just a bit. I took a sponge to
the left wall, to clean up the smudges,
sharpened up the text, lightened the legs a bit and ever so slightly increased
local contrast in the floor tiles.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Wajsman/Statement_with_legs.htm>

Moose