Re: [OM] was om 50/3.5 -> tessar -> now RZ 140mm

Subject: Re: [OM] was om 50/3.5 -> tessar -> now RZ 140mm
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:37:51 +0000
The 180/4.5 is pretty nice, esp. considering it's a tessar.  Dirt cheap, on
the ebay market too.

The 140 macro is great too. I have the RZ M/L-A version (with floating
element), just shot it a bunch this past couple weeks. Very nice lens, no
question. Great bokeh also.

All the RZ lenses seem to have great craftmaship from what I have seen.

I ended up getting the 140 M/L-A for about $59 in NM condition. It needed
repair of the floating element mechanism, which is why it was cheap.  For a
few hours labor and $15 worth of parts (From Mamiya America Corp.), it was
good as new.

-Ed