Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAD 7/7/2011: camera test

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAD 7/7/2011: camera test
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 19:45:23 +1000
Ah, moules frites - how very...Belgian.
And a strange coincidence too because the loan X100 arrived yesterday and I
took it off into a dull, winter's Melbourne for a spin and guess what I shot -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/fuji_x100
Some people will insist on eating al fresco, even when it's extremely 'fresco'.

It is a very buggy little beast is it not? It'll take a while to get used to it
but I think 'silent and deadly' would be a nice description. I have the new 1.1
firmware but it's still odd and twitchy - I just kept repeating, "It's one
third the price of a 35mm Summicron alone and it actually fits nicely in my
coat pocket!"
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx