Re: [OM] Probably for John H: OM-4t Misbehavior

Subject: Re: [OM] Probably for John H: OM-4t Misbehavior
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:32:53 -0500
> I don't know right now how much does the whole .pdf weigh, but from
> here I do get to the second link.

A while back I figured out my "killer app" for the iPad. It's the ability to
store PDFs of technical manuals. With the latest batch of manuals, I'm now
up over one hundred thousand (100,000) pages. And I've not even thought
about loading anything that says "Nortel" yet.

As to weight? I think the iPad is now at least 50 grams heavier than it was
before I loaded all the manuals. :)

I've noticed a similar phenomenon. As I shoot an event, such as a wedding,
my camera gets a lot heavier through the day. By the time I've taken 1200
pictures, the camera feels like a concrete block.

Therefore, yes, data files do have weight.

AG