Re: [OM] Probably for John H: OM-4t Misbehavior

Subject: Re: [OM] Probably for John H: OM-4t Misbehavior
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:01:08 -0400
I couldn't get second link to come up.

Another thing I do is remove bottom cover and buff inside surface that
presses against tripod socket.  This is VERY important in plain OM-3 and
4 as inside of bottom cover has a thin black layer over the brass.

As noted do not over torque the bottom screws.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977