Re: [OM] M8

Subject: Re: [OM] M8
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 16:46:34 +1000
I had one that had rangefinder mis-adjustment out of the box.
Took me a while to realise, and some testing with a 90mm Summicron.
It had to go back to Solms for readjustment. From Australia, that takes a very
long time (several months).
There was no apology or explanation offered.
The assumption that only so guy in Solms can do a rangefinder adjustment is a
bit - theocentric.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx