Re: [OM] IMG: Texel

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Texel
From: Dawid Loubser <dawid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 17:28:47 +0200
Coming from a 3D modeling and animation background, Texel has a
completely different meaning to me:
A texel is a texture-mapped pixel :-)

P.S. Looks like it was a nice outing! Pity the M8 is so sensitive to
the environment that it has people scared bringing them out in a bit
of rain... Leica particulary screwed up on that aspect of a camera
with more than its share of issues. I certainly do not baby my M3,
it's indestructible - if I had to choose *any* of my cameras to
drench, it'd be it (the OM-3Ti would fare better, but I don't know
about the Olympus OM lenses... whereas my little Voigtlander 50mm is a
small, solid metal tube, I'm not worried about anything happening to
it.)

Dawid