Re: [OM] getting out of OM

Subject: Re: [OM] getting out of OM
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:32:30 +0200
Nostalgy aside, I strongly disagree. I think that the Panasonic GF-1 with the
20mm pancake is one of the best outfits in the digital realm (and yes, my other
bag contains a pretty nice Leica M8 outfit). I still shoot film from time to
time (6 rolls MF on the Dutch island of Texel this weekend) but only in MF. I
don't see how anybody could seriously claim that 35mm film is equal to today's
good DSLRs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman