[OM] Pen FV travel, which film?

Subject: [OM] Pen FV travel, which film?
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 19:05:44 +0200
Hello everybody,

I'm coming out of lurk mode for a moment with a question.
In about a month I will be attending a very nice symposium:

http://symposium.urbansketchers.org/

First idea was to take just drawing tools, but the photographer in me keeps
nagging that thought.
So up came the thought to take my pen FV with 2 lenses, 38 macro and 42 low
light lens.

Off course it will be sunny (I hope so) and hot (I don't like so... but
alas).
In the fridge I have a nice storage of Kodak 160 VC and Kodak BW400CN film.

I wan't to stay with one film, BW or colour. Both could be nice in Lisbon,
but now to the technical problems:

During the day: much of light, so stopping down will be necessary with the
top speed of about 1/350 of the Pen FV,
so 400 asa is out of the question (or investment in an ND8 filter could be
good solution?)

Evenings and inside buildings: would 160 asa still be just enough at about
1/15? or can I push scan 160 VC a few stops, and keep shooting
at 1/60 @ f1.2?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Iwert