[OM] IMG: Back in Seville!

Subject: [OM] IMG: Back in Seville!
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:29:41 +0200
Those of you who have known me over the years know that I love Seville and that
I consider the body of photography I produced there in 2003-4 some of my best
work (see: http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/).

I now live in Spain, but Seville is 600 km from Alicante, so I do not get here
as often as I would like. But right now I am here attending a 2-day conference,
so while most of the time is spent working, last night as soon as the business
ended around 7, I rushed to the hotel, changed into something comfortable and
went out to prowl the streets I know so well. Here is a little 4-image
amuse-bouche:

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/sevilla2011/

Did I mention I love Seville?

Cheers,