Re: [OM] That was easy

Subject: Re: [OM] That was easy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 10:44:55 -0500
> Writing thing out and simplifying the descriptions does seem to put
> things in perspective.  :-)

Well, I did put on my "I agree with Moose" hat and thought about which
option he'd suggest. Didn't like being inside that mind very long, so
I took that hat off and put on the "I agree with Chuck" hat and just
as quickly shed it before developing too bad of a twitch. The "I agree
with Andrew" hat? Not going there, bud.

So, I tried on the "I agree with AG" hat and completely panicked. Talk
about one scary place! Might as well start channelling Ken Rockwell!

In the end, the "I agree with SWMBO" hat worked and all is well with
the world again.

AG