[OM] That was easy

Subject: [OM] That was easy
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:12:25 -0500
I was typing out a post on "what should I do?". I had a technical situation
develop and I was all panicky about how to address it. It seemed like every
solution cost a lot of money. Well, in typing out my four options, suddenly
the fourth option looked just fine and the revelation was that it was the
option I used for a couple years to great success, anyway. So, duh!

So, you guys are off the hook on coming up with advice THIS TIME. Although,
if you want to pipe in with an opinion, I won't stop you.

Option 1: Costs money now. Isn't what I want. Easily resold later at no
loss.
Option 2: Costs money now. Might be what I want. Or not. Sold at a loss
later.
Option 3: Costs money now. Is what I want. Wish the customers would pay
extra for it.
Option 4. Doesn't cost a dime. Minor inconveniences and limitations.

AG