Re: [OM] Velvia 100 Professional or Velvia 100F Professional ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia 100 Professional or Velvia 100F Professional ?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 20:19:09 -0300
Thank you, Ken. That's what I remember you said about your experience
... searched Zone 10 in the meanwhile, trying to find an exposure of
yours, and found it.

So ... I correctly placed my order - after a minute of doubt if I
remembered well what previously discussed (maybe more than 2 years ago
... )
This film (Velvia 100) was never available here ... sort of snob
shooting Velvia 100 in Montevideo :-)

Somehow surprised about what you say 'bout the resolving power of
Provia 100F ... I'm right now scanning Provia, watching the results in
my new monitor ... and wow.

Yes I'm aware of Ektar 100, but I'll leave C41 for ISO 400 and higher.
I like to take the frames out of the box and watch them in positive,
at first sight.

Thanks again.

:-)

Fernando.