Re: [OM] (OM) OT words

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT words
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 11:58:33 -0400
Back in the days when electricity was new, I used to attend with monotonous
regularity an event called the SCCA Chimney Rock Hill Climb. It was quite the
show, and the only chance we hillbilly hicks had to see real cars, such as
Ferraris, Porches, etc. But as I recall, the most fun cars in the event were
Minis.

Do I remember correctly a beast known as an "Austin Mini Cooper S"?

--Bob