Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMG] My sister's wedding
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 07:30:12 -0400
The A55 is an interesting choice.  I was a bit surprised to see that
(unlike the Pentax) there is a wide choice of Tamron lenses in Alpha
mount.  Both Pentax and Sony offer in-body IS in APS-C format but for
some reason Tamron only appears to be producing for the Alpha mount.
Perhaps that's because they were producing for Minolta before Sony came
on the scene.  But Pentax AF has been around a long time too.

Chuck Norcutt