Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer

Subject: Re: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:28:36 -0500
Hi Charlie,

My old XP machine is still fine, but I was running out of HD space, so I
moved all of my photo images to an external eSATA drive.  I did this by
creating target folders on the new drive, and then using the Edit>Copy to
Folder feature to copy all of my material to the new HD. Now, when I replace
the old machine, I just have to connect the eSATA drive to the new machine.
This may be extra work for you, but it is not difficult to do.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA