[OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer

Subject: [OM] Migrating Photoshop files to new computer
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 09:43:29 -0400
  Well the old Windoz XP machine has been getting very wonky of late and
despite being behind a router, firewall and a phalanx of anti-viral/
anti-malware software is still beset monthly by multiple attacks of nasty
bugs (the two other Vista machines on the home network have none of these
problems). I've had this machine for eight years so it is time to upgrade to
a new Windows 7 machine. I will be migrating my photo collection ( organized
by Photoshop Elements 4) to the new machine which will be using Elements 7.
I have never attempted this before so if any of you have done so and would
like to tell me of any tips or pitfalls I would be most grateful.

Charlie