Re: [OM] [IMGs] Yosemite gallery growing

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] Yosemite gallery growing
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 17:25:14 +0100
On 27/05/2011 16:17, Ken Norton wrote:

> There is a fine line, though to all this. When I look through the
> viewfinder, I ask myself "Have I seen this picture before?" If the answer is
> yes, then I try something different. The risk, however, is not capturing
> anything because every shot is a rerun. There are only so many ways the
> photograph the valley from the tunnel view overlook.

One of the things I use Lightroom for. Using Smart Collections and
Keywords, I can see what I've got, or rather what I haven't got on the
way back to a location. Helps give me ideas for places to go.

Not that I avoid the old spots, but I can seek out new ones that I know
I haven't 'done to death'.

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.