Re: [OM] Photoshop and Lightroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Photoshop and Lightroom
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 18:48:29 +0100
I'm sure that they are, but the point about using LR, or Aperture, is that it
catalogues your images as well.  I love it for that and I am well on the way to
being an organised photographer :-)

Aperture does most of what I need, given that I don't do layers at all.
However, I might have time before too long, if my employer accepts my offer to
go part time at half-salary.  The idea of a longer weekend with which to make
myself better at something else is really attractive.

Chris