Re: [OM] IMG: Adult Cicada

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Adult Cicada
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:11:13 -0400
  I believe it was his first feature film role Chuck, and he's completely
unrecognizable. Classic movie that is a cut above the typical 50's B-movie.
John Carpenter did a remake in the 80's that is so scary it'll crawl up your
leg. The original John Campbell story, "Who Goes There?", is also worth
tracking down. Classic late 30's SF.

Charlie