Re: [OM] Firefox plugins (was: Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando)

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox plugins (was: Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando)
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 16:02:22 +0200
If you don't need a system-wide install, you should. Just unpack the archive
somewhere in your home dir, and it will just work. If you find a package for
fedora afterwards, just wipe out the directory, firefox is self-contained,
there won't be any mess left.

The only case you shouldn't do that is if more than one user needs to use FF4
from your computer, because the scope of the installation will be local to
your account.

Cheers,

--
Manuel Viet