Re: [OM] Media Pro was iview or expression media now bought by phaseone

Subject: Re: [OM] Media Pro was iview or expression media now bought by phaseone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 01:25:33 -0700
On 5/11/2011 10:50 PM, SwissPace wrote:
> Apologies if this has been posted before, phaseone have bought iview or
> expression media as microsoft called it hwen the bought it. I can't find
> if the E-pl2 is supported but I think it uses the adobe engine so I
> guess it is.
>

> "Originally created by iView Multimedia, this professional digital asset
> management software has recently been known as Microsoft Expression
> Media. In its first release since Phase One’s acquisition of the product
> from Microsoft last year, it has been re-christened Media Pro."
> www.phaseone.com
>
> No affiliation or connection except for using iview years ago which was
> extremly good

This is very old 'news'. Happened at least many months ago. I got a free copy
of PhaseOne (not pro) as they were
offering it to Iview/MS Media folks and the reverse for PhaseOne owners. They
just announced their first upgrade, which
will include most newer cameras, look and feel and integration to match
PhaseOne and some other changes/improvements.

Moose