Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"

Subject: Re: [OM] Definition of "Normal"
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 00:36:14 -0300
Chuck, no one actually read it because the picture
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Normal_Lenses_7253.jpg> has a Zeiss
sharp and contrasty at the front of the group, and the Zuiko was far
back, 'though the .jpg has a nice and blurry soft bokeh.
It should be at the front, maybe the Zuiko 50 Macro ƒ/2 instead. ;-)

Did I misunderstood what you had said, or was it you who wrote the
article, or part of it?

I didn't read it, but printed as .pdf and downloaded it. Must first
find the time to read it.
I'm still puzzled with the cone and its diameter ....

Fernando.