Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando

Subject: Re: [OM] Firefox 4 problem noted by Fernando
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 20:05:15 -0500
Fernando,

I no longer have 3.6 installed, so I can say whether or not it has the same
options.

But I just checked my 4.0.1 again, and the steps that I suggested are
available in it.

Can you get to the Options window, where Privacy is the 5th of 8 choices at
the top?

If so, click on Privacy and look toward the bottom of the window, for the
Clear History check box.
If it is checked, click on it to uncheck it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA