Re: [OM] CAUTION About Firefox Update 3.6.17

Subject: Re: [OM] CAUTION About Firefox Update 3.6.17
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 00:51:28 -0500
Nathan,

Two of the four cases of problems that I am aware of were with XP.  I use XP
Home, SP3, and another user was using XP Pro, SP3.  I can't say about the
other two.  I hope we get some feedback tomorrow.  I was just putting out a
word of caution.  If I were at this point, and had not upgraded, I would
hold off a week or so.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA