[OM] IMG: Big Leaf Maple [was IMG: Nature at Work]

Subject: [OM] IMG: Big Leaf Maple [was IMG: Nature at Work]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 21:23:20 -0700
On 4/20/2011 11:21 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
> The Tulip Poplars on the front lawn are waking up.  The early foliage shapes
> and colors are attractive.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tulip+Poplar+34.jpg.html

There are a number of parallels in the subjects the two of us have chosen this
week. Same idea, fresh, green leaves, but
a different approach.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=California/Sugarloaf_Ridge_SP&image=_MG_2814ia.jpg>
> We had a squall line pass through last night.  This morning the driveway is
> covered with Maple seeds and other debris.  This composition of Maple seeds
> and an Oak bloom caught my eye.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Nature_s+Composition.jpg.html

I love those found compositions. And only occasionally "improve" them, usually
only be removing an element.

Moose