Re: [OM] IMG: Nature at Work

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nature at Work
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:35:44 -0500
Hi Ken,

I use PS Elements, still with Ver. 6.0.  It allows sharpening in RAW
processing, and additional sharpening of the final jpeg.  I have tried
various amounts by trial and error, and have a pretty good feel for the
settings to use in RAW processing.  I usually just experiment with the final
sharpening, trying to keep it to a minimum.  I have used USM at < 1 pixel,
and this often works fairly well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA