Re: [OM] OT age segregation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:39:30 -0700
Thank you Boris,

I hope your wife's recent health issues are completely and pemanently
solved.

My father died two years ago in my parents home after spending about a year
in a wheel chair. He had a family member with him (mostly my mother) 24
hours a day, almost every day for over a year. Be sure your plans can
accommodate a wheel chair. A typical home in California has a door which is
too small for a wheel chair.

Perhaps either your parents or your wife's parents will be cared for by
another family member. If both rely on you, your plans may require major
changes. In addition, having at least one care giver home every hour of the
day can be challenging.

Again thank you,
Jeff Keller