Re: [OM] OT age segregation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT age segregation
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry to hear about your mom, Jeff.

My knee jerk reaction was to tell you to go with the nursing option, but from
what I hear, it seems like that wont be the best scenario, since she is very
social and needs to be around people she feels comfortable with.

You might want to consider bringing her to your house.  I know it will be a
strain on the family, but we do make sacrifices for the ones we love.

I have about ten years until I am in your shoes, but am already planning for
it.  My intention is either adding a small wing to the house or building a
small one room cottage in the backyard where my mother would have privacy and
her dignity would be preserved.

Best

Boris