Re: [OM] IMG: Dogwoods Also Come in Red

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dogwoods Also Come in Red
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:12:34 -0400
That's better. I think Ken was right, though, the image looks kinda dry. Might
have something to do with the light. Looks like direct sun or lightly diffused
sun to me.

That saturation by color is a good trick to keep handy. Sometimes global
saturation boosts go too far, but targeted boosting does the trick. It's also a
good way to, say, boost the sky without messing with other stuff.

--Bob