Re: [OM] The Cape

Subject: Re: [OM] The Cape
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:54:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi guys,

Thanks to all who looked in my Cape Cod folder and commented.

Chris, thank you for forwarding the correct link to the list.  I am glad you
enjoyed your "visit"...:)

John H. and Scott G.:  I am glad that was able to bring back some happy
childhood memories to you.  You should visit the Cape as soon as you can, it is
still fun place...:)

I know that it is unfounded, but when I was a kid Yul Brynner really scared me,
so I am not sure what my reaction would be if I met him on the street even with
my parents by my side...:)

I was shocked to learn that you are not Californian, Scott.  You are correct,
number ten is a picture of Race Point light.  I have a "lighthouse fetish"...:)

Moose, glad you are back, thanks for the wishes for speedy recovery (coming
from wife that is, Bob W. would never thank you for something like that...:)

Best

Boris