Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:24:13 +1000
Rationality - pointless.
Just for fun, I've started work on a self-help book called 'Let it Go - an end
to the search for meaning.'  The world is random and absurd, there is no
particular purpose or meaning and it's liberating to throw those ideas away.
Should make me about as popular as Nietzsche.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx