Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2

Subject: Re: [OM] My first photos - Olympus E-P2
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 12:34:26 +1000
I don't think you could go wrong with either, but I have to concede
there is an aesthetic to the E-P2 (and, initially, the E-P1) that has
always appealed (though I think the E-PL2 approaches it as well). If
your mind is not driven by that kind of aesthetic love of objects for
this particular purchase, I'd go for the "better" camera, whichever it
is. I hope this ambiguous opinion has helped. ;)

Cheers,
Marc