Re: [OM] IMG: Dogwood - Jim N.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Dogwood - Jim N.
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 00:53:57 -0500
Thanks, Moose.  We have had some temperature cycles as well.  I saw some
color on my neighbor's apple tree today, and took a close look.  The few
blooms that I saw appear to have suffered badly during some recent cold
nights.  I saw frost on a North-facing roof a few mornings ago.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA