[OM] ordering form adorama - how do I see if its in stock?

Subject: [OM] ordering form adorama - how do I see if its in stock?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 09:36:19 +0200
It seems the panasonic 20\1.7 is in short supply over here (switzreland)
and also the black version of the two lens kit of the e-pl2 - I just
can't see myself with the red and the silver lenses of the other two
kits do not appeal to me),  my procrastination has seen the prices
significantly  rise for both items so I thought I would order from the
USA, BHphoto doesn't have the pany in stock and amazon shows adorama as
having them but when I go to the adorama site I don't see an in stock
count.  Do they only show items if it is in stock?

Thanks Ian