Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 adapters
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:04:33 +0200
Hi Marc,

I use only cheap adapters and they serve me well. You might encounter a
loosely fit adapter once in a while, but not that often to justify the high
price tag of the Cameraquest adapters (in fact only one on around 10
adapters). Well, so far for list consensus ;-).

If you're not sure you like manual lenses on m43, I certainly would go for
cheap adapters. And if you have an OM -> Leica M adapter lying around, or
can get one very cheap, you might consider starting with a Leica M -> m43
adapter. Having two adapters stacked will probably invoke some lack of
quality response here, but I have no problems with my Pen -> m43 and OM->
Pen stack ;-)

Have fun.

Best regards, Frank.

2011/3/30 Marc Lawrence