[OM] The Cape

Subject: [OM] The Cape
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:37:19 -0700 (PDT)
My wife had a surgery last Monday and at the end of the week she had a treat.
We took her to one of our favorite places-pTown.

Provincetown is the gay mecca of America.  A friend of mine and his partner
have a nice condo (with woodburning stove...:) there.  We rent it from time to
time and now we felt like it is the right time...:)

This was not a photography trip, so I picked up the camera only occasionaly.
pTown is an old town as you can see from the pixies, the steeple of the church
is "that" crooked and leaning.

The entire area, despite the pines, looks like a lunar landscape.  I have
pixies somewhere from previous trips that I should post.  We walked around some
nice trails between the sand dunes and also visited the Marconi station...the
place where he transmitted in 1903 a signal across the Atlantic.

It is a dream of mine to do the same, but there isnt enough time to get my ham
license.

So I put them together (the pixies) in a folder for the relatives to see, since
everyone was worried about my wife.  I dont consider them gallery material, but
some are better than others.

Enjoy your trip to the Cape and pTown.

Best

Boris

http://s77.photobucket.com/upload/albums/alienspecimen/?location=Cape+Cod+2011

P.S.  Chris, I know that Photobucket is annoying, but havent got the time to
explore other options...:)