Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners je

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 27/3/2011: to make all you freezing northerners jealous :-)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:48:44 -0400
Ayuh. Up here in Occupied Canada, aka Maine, we're geographically in the
Atlantic time zone, but because we're supposed to play nice with the rest of
the U.S., we're on Eastern U.S. time. I'd like to convert EDST to just-plain
EST and call it good. Who needs all that clock changing? Plays hell with my
tummy, and my dog's tummy, too, never mind sleeping habits.

--Bob