Re: [OM] Late Winter Zig-Zag

Subject: Re: [OM] Late Winter Zig-Zag
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 09:06:40 -0400 (EDT)
Ken, to me the camera (and you of course) really nailed the  exposure. I
see detail everywhere- the snow, the tree trunks, the light brown  vegetation,
the shadows. This scene is a similar look that I got while  taking a few
shots on the Jersey shore this winter with complete snow coverage  and dune
vegetation. What I think makes your shot more difficult for the  exposure
system is the fact that the ground is not flat and not at the same  relative
angle to the sun, so some areas of the snow may seem brighter than  other areas
to someone actually standing there. To me, it looks very natural for  a
winter shot in full sun.

Cheers
George