Re: [OM] Varimagni

Subject: Re: [OM] Varimagni
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:53:26 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, we have discussed it in the past so you know my feelings on someone
bombarding a list with links to their own auctions, so don't whine about my
cranky comment.
Most other lists that I follow do not even allow it.
We all have computers and access to ebay so if we are looking for something we
are quite capable of finding things on our own.
Better deals for whom? You the seller, I'm sure!
George