Re: [OM] Let's go crazy!

Subject: Re: [OM] Let's go crazy!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:35:36 -0400
I've never done anything of the sort you're describing here, just
ordinary interior architectural photography.  Perhaps the storage room
is simply too big but the first thought that occurs to me is to turn the
flash units away from the subject and bounce all the light off the
walls.  Great diffusion but, of course, very weak light and maybe
strange color casts.  If the room is really big maybe you can set the
shutter on bulb and trigger the flashes multiple times.

Sounds line a very interesting problem.  Let us know how it turns out.

Chuck Norcutt