Re: [OM] Off for a bit

Subject: Re: [OM] Off for a bit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:10:07 +0000
Thanks, Ian and Nathan.

I need a break, I must confess.  Work has been increasing in intensity.
Something to do with reducing number of staff and increasing demands from TTWC
(the tossers who command :-)).  I'll be acting Boss from end-Apr with no
supporting instructors for 3 months.

Oh well, worse things happen in the Pacific, the Med, the Indian Ocean, the
Straits of Aden (and Hormuz) etc . . .

Chris