[OM] Off for a bit

Subject: [OM] Off for a bit
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 06:56:24 +0000
I'm off with my wife to Talybont-on-Usk, near Brecon in Wales, for a week's
holiday.  I'm hoping for decent weather but I'm taking a Pentacchio K5 with 4
lenses (one an old MF 50/4 macro which seems to work rather nicely); I'll have
my smart E-PL2 and 2 lenses with the excellent VF2; and the cool little G12.
This means that I shall be fully equipped for walking in the Welsh hills,
whatever the state of precipitation :-)

The Internet connection will be rather sporadic so I shall be back properly
online in around a week.

Be good (and Bob, get better)

Chris