Re: [OM] [OT] - till and until grammer question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - till and until grammer question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:47:54 -0000
I agree with your colleague, Ian - but have many times been corrected by
non-native speakers in my use of (and even pronunciation of) my mother
tongue, so don't worry.

But they are not always interchangeable - "glacial until" is a definite
no-no, and AG has also gone to the check-out with another example..

Piers