Re: [OM] Request for advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Request for advice
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 14:33:27 -0800
With 4 digital zuikos, having a backup e-body does make sense (to me). I
recently bought a used E620. I like the small size and adjustable LCD. I've
only taken a few pictures with it but so far I'm happy with it. I can see
the small size often making it preferable to my E-3.

Probably the only way to get an AS style L-bracket on it is to take a
hacksaw to a generic L-bracket though. Maybe the RRS L-bracket for the Pen
cameras would fit. Does anyone know if the distance from the center of the
tripod screw hole to the small anti rotation hole is about 0.85" on the Pen?

Jeff