Re: [OM] OM-4T weather sealing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T weather sealing
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:44:44 -0500
If the top was "raised" at all it was to provide additional clearance
between circuit board and top to IC would not crack. No additional
seals, especially between edge of top and body casting. Height of top
was a big problem in original 2S, 3 and 4. With the 2S Herbert Keppler
said "you have to practically stand on the top cover to re-seat it on
the body".
--
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.